recent tracks:

7.21.2008

3 More Books

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your review this morning and PP has just returned from the library with the requested copy. You write the best reviews and could do that for a living, as far as I am concerned. Where you find time to read so much and still study for the bar and do so many other things, I do not know. To the book, it is large and the print is small (that means no reading in bed!)
xo...you know who (:

1:45 PM, July 26, 2008  
Blogger Max Greene said...

How odd! At the very moment that you were typing in that comment, I was at the library, where I checked out Beautiful Swimmers. I have since begun to read and am greatly enjoying it.

Let me know what you think of the book!

2:14 PM, July 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home