10.16.2007
50 Days Later
Give or take. I am sitting in Computer Lab II with too much to do but figuring I oughtn't deprive you forever.
Last night Summer, Ceci, and I traveled to Boston to hear a talk by Darius Rajali regarding his forthcoming opus magnum, Torture and Democracy. The Reed College alumni office put together a nice event.
Sunday the Eagles beat the lowly Jets in less than impressive fashion.
Saturday Summer and I attended the Red Bull Soapbox Race.
Friday Summer, Jen, and I took a Providence Ghost Tour.
In the past 50 days, Summer and I have watched a few movies, namely Eastern Promises (quite good), Horrors of Spider Island (the $0.33 we spent on this was too much), and Nightmare Castle (which outperformed its $0.33 pricetag).
Also I have been reading, from time to time, Omeros by Derek Walcott, since I didn't give it enough attention on my first semi-go-round. For slightly more information on books I've been reading, see this. Also I am still enjoying my Harper's subscription, and read Dahlia Lithwick's pieces in Slate, among other things.
Other than those, I am pretty much at school, at court, and/or working. I am a bit tired. Back to work.
Last night Summer, Ceci, and I traveled to Boston to hear a talk by Darius Rajali regarding his forthcoming opus magnum, Torture and Democracy. The Reed College alumni office put together a nice event.
Sunday the Eagles beat the lowly Jets in less than impressive fashion.
Saturday Summer and I attended the Red Bull Soapbox Race.
Friday Summer, Jen, and I took a Providence Ghost Tour.
In the past 50 days, Summer and I have watched a few movies, namely Eastern Promises (quite good), Horrors of Spider Island (the $0.33 we spent on this was too much), and Nightmare Castle (which outperformed its $0.33 pricetag).
Also I have been reading, from time to time, Omeros by Derek Walcott, since I didn't give it enough attention on my first semi-go-round. For slightly more information on books I've been reading, see this. Also I am still enjoying my Harper's subscription, and read Dahlia Lithwick's pieces in Slate, among other things.
Other than those, I am pretty much at school, at court, and/or working. I am a bit tired. Back to work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home