3.23.2007
After a longer than usual hiatus
I will not engage in my usual level of recent retrospection. I will briefly mention that I went down to Delaware, returned to Rhode Island, and have been a busy little bee since.
Today I interviewed for and was accepted as a new member of the Law Review Editorial Board, as an Articles Editor. That was nice.
I have also watched only a couple of movies: Mirrormask and Volver. Perhaps comments will follow sometime, particularly regarding Volver.
Most of the viewing time that would once have belonged to movies, however, has been ceded to "The Wire" lately. The show is fantastic.
Actually, looking back, I realize that since my last post, I also sojourned to Connecticut and reconnected with some Carleton folk, which was a blast. Before that, I saw Happy Feet, on which I'll also likely comment sometime.
Other significant news items are few: the joy of renewed cousinly bonding deserves mention, as does the completion of a satisfactory draft of an affordable condo unit deed rider. That and the wedding invites have arrived...ooo la la.
Today I interviewed for and was accepted as a new member of the Law Review Editorial Board, as an Articles Editor. That was nice.
I have also watched only a couple of movies: Mirrormask and Volver. Perhaps comments will follow sometime, particularly regarding Volver.
Most of the viewing time that would once have belonged to movies, however, has been ceded to "The Wire" lately. The show is fantastic.
Actually, looking back, I realize that since my last post, I also sojourned to Connecticut and reconnected with some Carleton folk, which was a blast. Before that, I saw Happy Feet, on which I'll also likely comment sometime.
Other significant news items are few: the joy of renewed cousinly bonding deserves mention, as does the completion of a satisfactory draft of an affordable condo unit deed rider. That and the wedding invites have arrived...ooo la la.
Labels: life

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home