5.05.2006
What I'll Be Doing This Summer:
Working with people like Tania.
I stopped by RILS today and it was recommended that I read the article since that's likely to be the unit I work for, though apparently I might split time with the child support unit as well.
Torts studying is going well, I think. Back to it.
I stopped by RILS today and it was recommended that I read the article since that's likely to be the unit I work for, though apparently I might split time with the child support unit as well.
Torts studying is going well, I think. Back to it.

2 Comments:
Hey there M & S, what's the latest on your nuptial plans? UD
Alas! Our near-commitment to an Oregon venue has been potentially thwarted by a potential move to Cali by S's family. We are therefore waiting on that decision before coming to our own; we would prefer that the wedding were convenient for at least someone. Further unforunately, we are now in the midst of 3 papers, 5 exams, one appellate brief, and one legal memorandum between the two of us, which is likely to further hinder our capacity for decision-making. Believe me, we are well aware of the interest some of y'all out there have in our decision, but circumstances dictate a few more weeks of suspense. In the meantime, don't hold your plans, and feel free to share them; there are several venues which could just as easily end up the venue, so you needn't feel selfish providing potential blackout dates. That goes for any interested party.
Party on!
Post a Comment
<< Home