recent tracks:

4.16.2006

Food

Just had to share delicious food SEA and I had in honor of the actual date of our anniversary. I think it's been awhile since I shared what we've been cooking--probably approximately as long as we've been recreating Bill Phil[l?]ips's concoctions. Heading back into the realm of healthifying other, more interesting recipes now, Summer made some delicious eggs for breakfast, we had Cuban red beans and rice for lunch, and for dinner a modified spaghettini alla puttanesca with French-inspired brussels sprouts (simmered with turkey bacon, garlic, dijon mustard, and skim milk), and then for an evening celebration almond-raspberry muffins. Mmm.

Also in the way of celebrating we did a bit of spring cleaning, from the kitchen to the bathroom to the family room to the car (which is now devoid of all the carefully selected and applied stickers it has accumulated over the years). Now we're embroiled in homework, I taking the time to jot these notes while awaiting a sample lease we'll be discussing in Property class tomorrow. Back to work, as the document has printed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nooooo.... not the stickers,,,,

7:52 PM, April 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home