recent tracks:

4.06.2006

The First Robin of Spring

I saw my first robin of spring yesterday. Dead on the side of the road, bright red belly-up.

Do not let this alarm you, as all is stellar. Except, perhaps, for the laundry, which is a little daunting. I don't think my "meeting to discuss an internship" with RILS tomorrow is nearly as daunting as the laundry. Maybe the prospect of watching the Affordable Housing Project DVD is almost as daunting, since much of the audio is barely perceptible.

But those are all for good causes (laundry included), and it's impossible to feel anything but glee when you've had French toast for breakfast.

Even if the landlord decided that this morning (my sleep-in day) at 8:30 would be the perfect time to test the building fire alarms. Repeatedly.

Time to get to my day's activities!

(Some time later I still haven't really gotten to them but oh well.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw 5 Robins on New Years' Day. But I saw my first bird in early Feb. There are flocks of them now eating all the worms. Congrats on your funding, too.
-Cristina

7:00 PM, April 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home