2.19.2006
Birthday and Potential Concerts
I had a most excellent birthday. Probably the best one in a long time--it is nice to be remembered by friends and loved ones, and the day itself was quite lovely (if cold and brisk) as well. Beavertail State Park in the morning, here and there, a productive trip to Myopic Books (across the street, which I love), some lovely gifts from my lovely domestic partner, sushi for dinner, cheesecake for dessert, and general jollity. It's going to make returning to work (or more accurately beginning my serious work push) all the more painful tomorrow. My parents will be departing and I will have to enjoy my breaks by printing stuff off on the new printer or arranging things in my new bag...maybe I'll listen to some new music, too! Probably not too much new reading tomorrow, though...
Anyway I'm a very happy camper tonight, albeit now a tired one who's going to bed.
Upcoming Concert List
Books (Death Vessel) - March 1 - Northampton MA (Iron Horse)*
Of Montreal (Saturday Looks Good to Me) - March 5 - Boston MA (The Middle East)
Islands (Metric) - March 7 - Boston MA (The Roxy)
Stereolab (Espers) - March 16 - Northampton MA (Pearl Street)*
Books - March23 - Boston MA (Museum of Fine Arts)*
Neko Case (Martha Wainwright) - April 5 - Bostom MA (The Roxy)
Wolf Parade - April 8 - Providence RI (Lupo's)
Wilco - April
Built to Spill - May 1 - Boston MA (The Roxy)
I maintain hope that Alex will be here for the Stereolab show, which coincides with both of our spring breaks.
*edit: just realized where Northampton is. Luckily, The Books are coming to Boston on the 23rd. And my paper for next week was pushed back from Wednesday to Friday, anyway, so all works out. I'll just have to celebrate with Of Montreal and/or Islands instead...
Anyway I'm a very happy camper tonight, albeit now a tired one who's going to bed.
Upcoming Concert List
Books (Death Vessel) - March 1 - Northampton MA (Iron Horse)*
Of Montreal (Saturday Looks Good to Me) - March 5 - Boston MA (The Middle East)
Islands (Metric) - March 7 - Boston MA (The Roxy)
Stereolab (Espers) - March 16 - Northampton MA (Pearl Street)*
Books - March23 - Boston MA (Museum of Fine Arts)*
Neko Case (Martha Wainwright) - April 5 - Bostom MA (The Roxy)
Wolf Parade - April 8 - Providence RI (Lupo's)
Wilco - April
Built to Spill - May 1 - Boston MA (The Roxy)
I maintain hope that Alex will be here for the Stereolab show, which coincides with both of our spring breaks.
*edit: just realized where Northampton is. Luckily, The Books are coming to Boston on the 23rd. And my paper for next week was pushed back from Wednesday to Friday, anyway, so all works out. I'll just have to celebrate with Of Montreal and/or Islands instead...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home