recent tracks:

1.25.2006

Anyone got a paperclip?

I need to find one before my 3:30 class.

I am sick. It might just be a sinus infection, or a cold. Either way, it feels unpleasant. Nevertheless, I might go see Deerhoof this evening with Summer and some of her neuro cronies. I don't have class tomorrow until 3:30.

I finished my paper for my 3:30 class. I think it is pretty decent but who knows? After 4 grades have come in I stand at a B average. I retain some hope that the fifth class will pull me up slightly; nevertheless I am neither satisfied nor dissatisfied with my grades thus far. Perhaps more accurately, I am both satisfied and dissatisfied with my grades thus far. I wouldn't care if not for the stakes. I do care because of the stakes. I think I might contact a couple of professors, maybe or maybe not any I've actually had for class maybe or maybe not from RWU, about the possibility of supplementing whatever I manage to find for the summer with some research experience.

I still feel cruddy.

What makes this even worse is that we now have gathered enough exercise equipment to have rededicated the space in front of our largest window the "home gym." I have been eager to get back into some of my favorite lifting--shoulders and chest primarily--but the pervasive weakness I currently feel makes that a less appealing pursuit than, say, sleeping and reading. I also want to stay on the horse after having started running again, but that is likewise rather unappealing until I rediscover my ability to breathe.

Summer starts class tomorrow; she has what seems like quite a nice lab rotation set up for this term--I get the impression that this guy might be "the one." Her first semester was quite a smash success, and I would imagine this semester will be more of the same.

We attended a bridal show last weekend and might attend another this weekend. Last weekend we failed to win any of the big prizes...maybe they're in the cards this time around? We might also check out some parks as possible reception sites. I should be significantly less busy for a little while, having finished that paper for today. It's amazing how 4 pages can eat your soul.

Summer made the best chili I think I've ever had yesterday. Yum yum yum. I'm also enjoying playing athletic trainer to her athlete as she hits the weights.

This update courtesy of my having already completed my Contracts homework, then forgetting I had done so and budgeting time for it right now. Ok, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home