recent tracks:

10.10.2005

Of Things Forgotten

Some things I neglected to mention re: this weekend:

Summer and I switched to a renewable energy plan. Hurray renewable energy! Slight boo for slightly higher energy costs!

We also attended the RISD (Rhode Island School of Design) alumni art sale on Saturday, but did not purchase anything. It was a rather fun experience nevertheless, and there was some neat stuff there--also some pretty huge price ranges. Don't know why I felt the need to mention this, save to let you all know that we've been indulging in visual as well as aural culture lately.

Some things that occurred since the last post:

Really only one thing. Summer and I got tickets for the WEST COAST region this evening. I will be there from 12/22/2005 to 01/05/2006. Let me know if you will be, too! Summer will be there until the 01/11/2006, I believe, so you have more of a window to see her.

I wonder what the cats will do without us...

Now I'm kinda tired!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home