10.18.2005
Of Sparkplugs and Saratoga Springs
The Bonneville apparently has a "misfiring cylinder" which will require new sparkplugs and wires. Along with the oil change and labor, the total is around $300. That sounds alright to me--not exactly great, but could've been much worse. Plus I should be getting the call to pick the car back up before class even starts today. In the meantime I've been here in the library doing homework.
It looks like Summer and I will make our way out to Saratoga Springs the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, once we are finished with classes, and stay with Alex before heading down to Our Beloved Delaware on Wednesday. That should be fun, especially with a working car.
Kyle did in fact beat my fantasy team this weekend, so I will have to make up for that by pounding Geoffrey this week.
Work has commenced on the new mix(es), which have been relabeled "best of the last 5 years plus 2 slightly older songs" to make room for "Emma Blowgun's Last Stand" and "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea."
Last night we had delicious shrimp which were on big-time sale on Sunday. Then I made pasta sauce to have for lunch today. I think I'll go eat that now.
It looks like Summer and I will make our way out to Saratoga Springs the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, once we are finished with classes, and stay with Alex before heading down to Our Beloved Delaware on Wednesday. That should be fun, especially with a working car.
Kyle did in fact beat my fantasy team this weekend, so I will have to make up for that by pounding Geoffrey this week.
Work has commenced on the new mix(es), which have been relabeled "best of the last 5 years plus 2 slightly older songs" to make room for "Emma Blowgun's Last Stand" and "In the Aeroplane Over the Sea."
Last night we had delicious shrimp which were on big-time sale on Sunday. Then I made pasta sauce to have for lunch today. I think I'll go eat that now.
Labels: Bonneville

2 Comments:
I bought two bags of rock shrimp and two bags of calimari rings at Trader Joe's on Sunday. I made Korean str fry with Japanese noodles for dinner last night... mmmmmm... asian seabugs!!!
Plugs and wires are a bit more expensive than I remember... of course you had to change them every 10k miles or so and they were easier to get to back in the olden days.
Ho contraire! I think touchdowns will again be plentiful for the Touchdowns!
Post a Comment
<< Home