10.17.2005
Of News in Brief
1) A History of Violence (**) brings a new meaning to the term "explicit." I think it wants to pretend it's artistic, or at least thought provoking, but it's not really. The fight scenes are pretty fun.
2) Suicide Club (***) is crazy. Hundreds of teenagers killing themselves. Why? Watch and try to figure it out. Or don't watch if you're bothered by the idea of hundreds of swatches of skin shaved from different humans sewn together like pieces of toilet paper on a giant roll.
3) Hill Orchards is lots of fun. Summer and I got eight pounds of apples and some pumpkins, too! The weather finally became beautiful and the drive complied with whatever directive induced that beauty as well.
4) The Eagles couldn't break my heart this week, but perhaps in an effort to make up for that, my fantasy team has thus far put up dismal numbers, pending five players' performances tonight.
5) The Bonneville has issues. I am not sure where to take it. A friend of mine here at school recommended a place which is now closed for vacation; I'm hoping he has an alternative suggestion when he comes back.
6) I will probably be working hard today and tomorrow for another assignment due Wednesday.
7) The call of the mix cd is upon me. I will probably make a "best of the last 5 years" mix or set of mixes. Let me know if you'd want a copy.
8) I am going to be Artie, the Strongest Man in the World for Halloween. If you have an Artie-like shirt you could lend me, please also let me know:

9) Summer is going to be a deranged Precious Moments figurine. That should be hilarious. Let me know if you have suggestions for how to do those lovely teardrop eyes...
10) The cats don't throw up any more since we switched their food. Petey also seems happier since the change, which is kind of weird.
11) I don't know yet how my test went, but I feel pretty good about it.
12) Summer is doing well at school. We studied cranial nerves together. Now I know that there's the glossopharyngial, and the something-cochlear, and the abducens, and some of the crazy nerves are related to weird things like the skin of your scalp but not other skin, or your tongue, or your thorax. I don't think I used to know that people have thoraxes (thoraces?). Also I don't know what a lateral rectus is, but I do know that the abducens is somehow related to it. I'm pretty sure Summer knows a lot more.
13) I don't know if there is a 13. 12 is probably enough.
2) Suicide Club (***) is crazy. Hundreds of teenagers killing themselves. Why? Watch and try to figure it out. Or don't watch if you're bothered by the idea of hundreds of swatches of skin shaved from different humans sewn together like pieces of toilet paper on a giant roll.
3) Hill Orchards is lots of fun. Summer and I got eight pounds of apples and some pumpkins, too! The weather finally became beautiful and the drive complied with whatever directive induced that beauty as well.
4) The Eagles couldn't break my heart this week, but perhaps in an effort to make up for that, my fantasy team has thus far put up dismal numbers, pending five players' performances tonight.
5) The Bonneville has issues. I am not sure where to take it. A friend of mine here at school recommended a place which is now closed for vacation; I'm hoping he has an alternative suggestion when he comes back.
6) I will probably be working hard today and tomorrow for another assignment due Wednesday.
7) The call of the mix cd is upon me. I will probably make a "best of the last 5 years" mix or set of mixes. Let me know if you'd want a copy.
8) I am going to be Artie, the Strongest Man in the World for Halloween. If you have an Artie-like shirt you could lend me, please also let me know:
9) Summer is going to be a deranged Precious Moments figurine. That should be hilarious. Let me know if you have suggestions for how to do those lovely teardrop eyes...
10) The cats don't throw up any more since we switched their food. Petey also seems happier since the change, which is kind of weird.
11) I don't know yet how my test went, but I feel pretty good about it.
12) Summer is doing well at school. We studied cranial nerves together. Now I know that there's the glossopharyngial, and the something-cochlear, and the abducens, and some of the crazy nerves are related to weird things like the skin of your scalp but not other skin, or your tongue, or your thorax. I don't think I used to know that people have thoraxes (thoraces?). Also I don't know what a lateral rectus is, but I do know that the abducens is somehow related to it. I'm pretty sure Summer knows a lot more.
13) I don't know if there is a 13. 12 is probably enough.
Labels: Bonneville

1 Comments:
To remember the 12 Cranial nerves
On Old Olympus Towering Top
A Fat Armed German Viewd A Hop
It's in the first letters.
Post a Comment
<< Home