recent tracks:

10.21.2005

De Rebus Maximis

Great things are afoot.

Like Timmy's party tonight. I'm not sure what it entails, but I'm sure it'll be great.

And like the work I'm doing now trying to connect the RWU law chapter of the ACLU and the campus radio station. With any luck it'll result in some sort of talk show, but the way things are now it should at least result in some PSAs and soundbytes DJs might elect to play. I might even end up with a music show in the process. Furthermore, the director of WQRI wants to find out what I learned from my experience with KRLX. Though someone like Andy would probably be able to tell her better, at least I have some idea, and it should make for some interesting conversation.

Also relating to the ACLU, I will be working on the creation of a panel discussion on civil unions and gay marriage in light of these cases.

And like the rest of the weekend, though I know not what it entails. Next weekend, though, there's now talk of seeing Summer's cousin in a play in NYC, two Brown Halloween parties, and perhaps that run that I mentioned earlier or perhaps a different one.

And like getting a refund check for one of my student deposits! Hurray for getting back money which I can use to help pay for the car repairs!

There are probably more, too. Perhaps carving pumpkins? Or finishing the mix cds, which should require little more work once I've ripped some songs from cds. Or watching movies, though given the thousands of deaths Summer and I observed on film last week, any movies viewed would probably be more of the life-affirming variety.

I feel like I'm missing something big, but perhaps I'm not. Maybe the something was getting my resume ready to apply for an internship for next summer with the RI state government, but I don't think that was it either.

Oh well, whatever, nevermind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

I hope I'm on the list for the mix CD(s). Perhaps I'll be more deserving once I reply to your email. I'll work on that.

7:33 PM, October 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home