9.12.2005
Of Grammar and Gay Marriage
This is heartening news, but this
In other news I'm kind of hungry and will likely have lunch soon. Further slated for this afternoon are a library research assignment, brushing up on my Criminal Law, and hopefully putting some work into my 4-case analysis so I can chill and watch the Eagles soar tonight. And, in case you were wondering, yesterday was a nice mix of watching a bit of football, hanging out with Summer and the cats, and grocery shopping, all topped off with a touch of homework.
Perhaps the best indication that support for the amendment -- which was already eroding -- is in free fall are the number of lawmakers abandoning their support of the measure.is some of the worst grammar I've read in any major medium. The best indication are the number? Ouch. At least the Mass. legislators seem to have their act together. Here's a nice quote from Rep. James Brendan Leary, D-Worcester: "It's a dangerous precedent to take away rights that have been granted by the court for an identifiable group of people," he said. "It's not simply a policy issue. It's a question of how we use our constitution."
In other news I'm kind of hungry and will likely have lunch soon. Further slated for this afternoon are a library research assignment, brushing up on my Criminal Law, and hopefully putting some work into my 4-case analysis so I can chill and watch the Eagles soar tonight. And, in case you were wondering, yesterday was a nice mix of watching a bit of football, hanging out with Summer and the cats, and grocery shopping, all topped off with a touch of homework.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home