8.26.2005
Of Class and Such
I've spent the past few days taking classes and doing homework, with the exception of a phone call here and there, a workout most days, and then this evening a trip over to Timmy's for dinner and another chess game--a close victory this time.
I didn't get quite as much work done this evening as I had planned, but I should have time to finish tomorrow what I originally wanted to finish today. That would be all my work through Wednesday. It should be nice to have a real weekend again, more or less, though Saturday there will be a fair amount of cleaning and making sure things are in order.
There's probably more for me to tell you but I think I'll go to bed instead. Maybe another day.
I didn't get quite as much work done this evening as I had planned, but I should have time to finish tomorrow what I originally wanted to finish today. That would be all my work through Wednesday. It should be nice to have a real weekend again, more or less, though Saturday there will be a fair amount of cleaning and making sure things are in order.
There's probably more for me to tell you but I think I'll go to bed instead. Maybe another day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home