8.14.2005
Last day of summer vacation EVER
I tried to go see March of the Penguins, but was in no mood to pay $10 to see a movie by myself. Even with a $2 off coupon, I find that ridiculous. Hopefully the second-run theater in East Providence will get the movie, or at least put together a better lineup than it has now.
Instead I enjoyed jazz, lightning, and air conditioning on the way home, then read about a man who likes to have sex with rabbits.
Today's other news is that I picked up the VCR and stupid box today; the TV works just fine, but the VCR seems to be having typical VCR issues, despite an email assurance that it works. I am wondering if it is dying, if it needs repairs, or if it needs cleaning. Bah.
Also I can't find a decent way to connect the computer to the TV so I can watch movies. I might try again after writing this.
It's been a pretty uneventful day, but not in a nice, lazy, last day of vacation kind of way. I don't think my brain is entirely functional right now, otherwise I might come up with something more interesting to write.
Instead I enjoyed jazz, lightning, and air conditioning on the way home, then read about a man who likes to have sex with rabbits.
Today's other news is that I picked up the VCR and stupid box today; the TV works just fine, but the VCR seems to be having typical VCR issues, despite an email assurance that it works. I am wondering if it is dying, if it needs repairs, or if it needs cleaning. Bah.
Also I can't find a decent way to connect the computer to the TV so I can watch movies. I might try again after writing this.
It's been a pretty uneventful day, but not in a nice, lazy, last day of vacation kind of way. I don't think my brain is entirely functional right now, otherwise I might come up with something more interesting to write.

1 Comments:
Where on earth do you pick up news like this? You just happened to be typing in "rabbit sex new zealand" on google and this popped up?
I'm shocked.
-kww
Post a Comment
<< Home