6.03.2005
Love is a Battlefield
At kindergarten on Tuesday I got a new container for Laveranues and the fish. I don't know how permanent it will be.
Later on Tuesday I took my Latin exam and wrote some papers.
On Wednesday I had my last Carleton classes. They were pretty decent.
Later on Wednesday I had dinner at Prof. Kim Smith's house. It was a nice affair. The class played ultimate in the backyard and then there was good conversation while the eating went on.
Later on Wednesday we made our weekly jaunt to the Cow, where we were joined this week by Prof. Jackson Bryce. That was also a good time.
On Thursday I worked a track meet. I also worked on my big paper. I also watched 12 Going on 30, which was funnier than I expected. While watching, I read some material for my paper, too. But afterwards, I had to partake of the special features, including the video for Pat Benetar's "Love is a Battlefield."
Then today I worked on my paper, then went to the garage sale, where I purchased The Ventures' Walk Don't Run on vinyl for fifty cents. Hopefully both it and my record player will work. After those things, I helped Summer move her fridge and then took her to the airport. As she soared away to San Diego, I flipped through radio stations until I came across Pat Benetar's "Love is a Battlefield."
Now I'm working on my paper some more. I think I will have an early dinner and then return to the paper-writing.
Later on Tuesday I took my Latin exam and wrote some papers.
On Wednesday I had my last Carleton classes. They were pretty decent.
Later on Wednesday I had dinner at Prof. Kim Smith's house. It was a nice affair. The class played ultimate in the backyard and then there was good conversation while the eating went on.
Later on Wednesday we made our weekly jaunt to the Cow, where we were joined this week by Prof. Jackson Bryce. That was also a good time.
On Thursday I worked a track meet. I also worked on my big paper. I also watched 12 Going on 30, which was funnier than I expected. While watching, I read some material for my paper, too. But afterwards, I had to partake of the special features, including the video for Pat Benetar's "Love is a Battlefield."
Then today I worked on my paper, then went to the garage sale, where I purchased The Ventures' Walk Don't Run on vinyl for fifty cents. Hopefully both it and my record player will work. After those things, I helped Summer move her fridge and then took her to the airport. As she soared away to San Diego, I flipped through radio stations until I came across Pat Benetar's "Love is a Battlefield."
Now I'm working on my paper some more. I think I will have an early dinner and then return to the paper-writing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home