5.05.2005
Sto sognando d'Italia
O Italia bella! Ho l'occasione per lavorare in Italia quest'estate! Ma il mio Italiano non e buono. Alas. Anyway I have the chance to work in Italy after my vacation there and brush up on my construction skills before having a place of my own. I went in to talk to the professoressa in charge today and she seemed to think I had a reasonable shot at it. So perhaps my summer plans will end up changing a bit...we'll see. That's the news for today, anyway, as Summer and I remain uncertain as to our weekend plans and potential trip to Providence. All my classes went well and I received an A on my history of jazz midterm. I had a decent track practice and went to a relationship discussion thingy with a couple of psychiatrists and a bunch of female students. I practiced piano and played some painful sheepshead at the Cow. And and and Summer and I did today's Times crossword, keeping up the trend!
That's the news, folks, and I'll try to continue to keep you posted.
Also I am listening to Dungen's album Ta Det Lugnt. I feel like I should keep you more informed as to what I am listening to when I update, like a good little blogger. So we'll see if it keeps up. This stuff is pretty good, anyway, and it should be released in the US soon!
That's the news, folks, and I'll try to continue to keep you posted.
Also I am listening to Dungen's album Ta Det Lugnt. I feel like I should keep you more informed as to what I am listening to when I update, like a good little blogger. So we'll see if it keeps up. This stuff is pretty good, anyway, and it should be released in the US soon!

1 Comments:
Another teaser...you are very good at that! What is "with" the Italy thing? Where and who? Nice to have posts so often this week. xo
Post a Comment
<< Home