recent tracks:

4.18.2005

3 years ago, 416 was a Tuesday. It was 90° in Northfield. It was snowing by the end of the week.

2 years ago, 416 was a Wednesday. I was approved to go to Rome. I watched two movies.

1 year ago, 416 was a Friday. I had my Beulah bandemonium on KRLX. I went on a date to Las Delicias.

0 years ago, 416 was a Saturday. I went to a miserable track meet where I stood in the rain for quite a few hours and only marked one throw, partly due to the scratch lines at 12.5m for shot and 38m for discus and partly due to the rain--no one hit the scratch line for discus while I was there. Then, however, I got to leave and find Summer in the cities. We went to a restaurant which seemed to have been closed, so we relocated to Fuji Ya for a delicious anniversary dinner. Then I had planned on going to the Walker Art Center sculpture garden, but the Walker had a big reopening party, and finding parking in the area was impossible. So we drove around the big, expensive houses for a while and then came home.

Friday night 415 there was dinner at Buca di Beppo, a delicious family-style Italian place. Good food and company I've been missing some lately. Later there was a good show at the cave, featuring Viva Voce, a husband-wife duo from Portland. I can't remember them well enough now to say much more than that I wanted to get their cd, and will look for them again in the future. Earlier Friday I don't remember too much either.

I don't remember Thursday 414 at all.

I will be getting paid for my kindergarten work this term; that should be nice. I am looking forward to going back on Tuesday.

Also the car behaved for the whole trip to Eau Claire and the cities and everything. That is decidedly positive.

I can't really remember what all else I wanted to tell you. There are little fun things like Summer and I trying to play tennis today, or Fun Time with Laveranues[tracklist], or thinking about apartments, or any number of other things. Maybe if I remembered to update more often you'd hear more of them! I have been awfully negligent this term.

It has been quite the atmosphere around here with everyone making decisions and all. By the way thank you all for the comments below. You're good people.

I couldn't figure out why there was jazz on the radio and not Taylor. Then I realized I was on the wrong station. I think it's time to stop writing now. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just discovered Viva Voce on www.peoplesound.com. and I like them pretty well. You can download about 7 of their songs there. I enjoyed your radio show last night... It was a tad hardcore for your Mom though... F*** and Run was an interesting choice for the public airways ;8^) you all had your hands full trying to censor that one.

If you're in the mood for some new unknown female singer-songwriter music go here: http://www.purevolume.com/andreazvaleko
These songs are really nice...

4:22 PM, April 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home