recent tracks:

3.01.2005

Tree shadows on snow at 1:30 AM are pretty.

That's really the bulk of what I have to say. I got to pick Summer up from the airport again last night, so she's back for a whole 24 more hours or so! And I got my first school rejection ever yesterday, courtesy of the University of Washington. As a last note, I have posted the radio playlists from yesterday at their usual location. Now back to busyness!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rabbit, rabbit...and the shadows are indeed wonderful to behold.
That is the U of W's loss and one less choice for you to have to make. How did Summer like CA? Hope we get to see you while you are home - it will be such a short visit.
xo
n

12:02 PM, March 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only a priveledged few of us get to get advanced degrees at U. of Washington.

5:23 PM, March 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Makki,
Please allow me to correct your playlist from monday evening. The Sonic Youth track that you played was "The Empty Page", not "Disconnection Notice".

Love,

Yer Daddy

6:39 PM, March 01, 2005  
Blogger Max Greene said...

Thank you. The correction has been made. Did you enjoy the show? Were you not entertained?

9:14 PM, March 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask yer Mom about my reaction to "loving you"... especially the theramin version... My ears are still damaged, at least they didn't bleed too much.=8^0

Other than that I liked everything just fine. The Delgados song was really cool.

10:26 PM, March 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home