1.09.2005
This is just to say...
That Fun Time with Laveranues will take place Mondays at 6 PM central time (7 to you easterners), and you can listen at this link. I would highly encourage you to do so.
Today was a pretty nice day. I slept in, had a good brunch, ran into Summer when checking my mail, then we went to The Kitchen to find Lauren, who wasn't there, but then I played raquetball with her, then watched the Seahawks lose with Geoff, then Sum and I (and Kyle and Zanna) went to a venison/steak dinner at Mel's, then just Sum and I went to Lauren's party with lots of good people, and now it will soon be time for bed. It is always a nice weekend when you don't have to worry about work...
Today was a pretty nice day. I slept in, had a good brunch, ran into Summer when checking my mail, then we went to The Kitchen to find Lauren, who wasn't there, but then I played raquetball with her, then watched the Seahawks lose with Geoff, then Sum and I (and Kyle and Zanna) went to a venison/steak dinner at Mel's, then just Sum and I went to Lauren's party with lots of good people, and now it will soon be time for bed. It is always a nice weekend when you don't have to worry about work...

2 Comments:
Well....a better time for most to listen. Unfortunately, I will be in madrigals, so will only be able to hear the show when madrigals is cancelled for some reason. I guess I am destined to not hear it. ~sigh~
KRLX may start to archive shows in the near future, and those archives may be available online. I'm not sure when, but it's on the agenda.
Andy
Post a Comment
<< Home