1.11.2005
Lots of Fun Time with Laveranues
Fun Time with Laveranues and its earlier counterpart, Max subbing for someone, meant that KRLX was blessed with 3.5 hours of my DJing skills, 2 of which were further blessed by Summer's DJing skills and 1.5 of which involved Lauren and Taylor lurking in the background and helping pick some songs. Anyway, the playlists for both shows have been added to my repository.
I hate having business I need to attend to without having the proper means of attending to it. That somehow makes it harder to attend to the business I can properly attend to. Luckily schoolwork tends not to suffer for that, though I have submitted my first Logic problem set and will have my first written assignment for Courts in on Wednesday.
This evening Summer and I ended up having a nice little date at Applebees. That was a good idea, I think. Campus can get overwhelming, even if it's only second week. Did you know we graduate in 5 months? Wow. Makes me want to sleep even less than I usually want to. People I care about and will see not nearly as much in the future, we ought to find more time to hang out. It'll be weird not having you around next year.
I hate having business I need to attend to without having the proper means of attending to it. That somehow makes it harder to attend to the business I can properly attend to. Luckily schoolwork tends not to suffer for that, though I have submitted my first Logic problem set and will have my first written assignment for Courts in on Wednesday.
This evening Summer and I ended up having a nice little date at Applebees. That was a good idea, I think. Campus can get overwhelming, even if it's only second week. Did you know we graduate in 5 months? Wow. Makes me want to sleep even less than I usually want to. People I care about and will see not nearly as much in the future, we ought to find more time to hang out. It'll be weird not having you around next year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home